A portion of your Moondust purchase goes to support a special fund for Victims of Skin Cancer.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
THE NATURAL MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS IN SKIN PROTECTOR PLUS INCLUDE:
- Zinc Oxide: occurs naturally in the earth’s crust as the mineral “zincite”. It has been used for centuries as a specialized skin ointment in Ayurvedic medicine. Zinc oxide was chosen for its property as the broadest spectrum UVA and UVB reflector that is approved for use as a sunscreen by the FDA. It acts as a physical sunblock by scattering ultraviolet light more effectively than other substances. Moreover, it is photostable. Zinc oxide suspended in a creme base has the added advantage of sitting on the surface of the skin. It acts to block the final apoptotic phase of sunburn. (The zinc oxide in Moondust suncare products is derived from natural sources)
- Aloe vera: is known for its anti-inflammatory activity and effectiveness in the treatment of burns. Thus, it has been selected for its ability to help ameliorate the initial inflammatory phase of sunburn and to help in the healing process.
- Bee propolis: has been shown to have antiproliferative activity towards cancer cell lines and has been used successfully in the treatment of burns. Thus, it has been selected for its potential to treat sunburn and to halt the progression of transformed cancer cells in the skin.(Dermatologic patch-testing for bee propolis and other honey bee product allergies is recommended for children prior to use)
- Camomile: has been documented to have anti-inflammatory activity. Therefore, it has been selected for its ability to help soothe the inflammatory phase of sunburn.
- Glycerine: is a natural moisturizer and preservative.
- Rosewater: is a natural astringent and perfume.
- Lavender Oil: has antimicrobial activity against bacteria and fungi.
- Rose Essential Oil: offers antiseptic, astringent, and anti-inflammatory properties.