Created by Dr. Moondust – a cancer biologist and her team of medicinal scientists after many years of research and trials.
Introducing Moondust Cosmetics® Skin Protector Plus
- Ideal for sensitive skin, rosacea & acne
- Ideal for skin cancer survivors
- Ideal if you are prone to skin cancer and someone in your family has had it
- Allergy friendly
- Non-greasy natural formula, blends quickly & easily
- UV protection against scientific sunburn (fortified with APF)
- No synthetic perfumes or added fragrance
- All natural ingredients (paraben & phthalate free)
- Health Canada Approved
- No Animal Testing
Free Shipping in Canada
A portion of your Moondust purchase goes to support a special fund for Victims of Skin Cancer.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
The Science Behind Moondust
What does Sunscreen do?
It has been shown in scientific studies that sunburn can occur despite the use of sunscreen (15 SPF) during winter months in a mild climate. In addition, sunburn may still occur while wearing stronger sunscreens (30 SPF). Although they may lessen or even eliminate the first phase of redness and inflammation, the second and third phases may not be prevented by wearing sunscreen. Since it is the last phase [Apoptosis] that has been linked to skin cancer, this reflects a potential lack of efficacy.
What should Sunscreen do?
Sunscreen should help prevent all three phases of sunburn and, most importantly, block peeling, or, apoptosis following exposure to solar radiation.